- You can log on by going to the Naviance section under the Counseling tab and clicking on the Naviance word or you can go to https://connection.naviance.com/fc/signin.php?hsid=olmhs under the log in that you can check and your password will be sent to you through your email.
- Once you are in Naviance - Go to the Colleges tab. At the bottom under the "Scholarships and Money" section, click on the link labeled "Scholarship Lists." By the words "Browse by Category," you will be able to scroll and select the month of interest in the menu (i.e., October or November) and click on "Go."
- When you have found a scholarship of interest, you can click on it and the next page will provide you with some descriptions, parameters, and a link to apply and to gather additional information. If you have any questions, please contact the Counseling Office.
For more information on applying for financial aid, visit hesc.ny.gov.
HESC's website is dedicated to encouraging completion of the FAFSA, StartHereGetThere.org.
STEM Incentive Program - Visit hesc.ny.gov/STEM to learn more.
If you're applying for a scholarship/award, which requires your transcript, please fill out the pink request form, which can be found in the Counseling Office, or click here.
- Student Guide to Financial Aid
- Student Scholarship Search
- Merit Scholarships
- Interactive College Admissions and Scholarship Search
- Scholarship Search
- Student Aid
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- GoodCall Scholarship Finder
- Sallie Mae Scholarship Search
- Financial aid calculators
- Affordable Schools
- Varsity Tutors College Scholarship Contest
- Community Scholarships
- Urban League Black Scholars
- HotelsCheap.org Scholarship