2013-14 school year:
$6,250 for grade 6
$8,275 for grades 7 & 8
$8,900 for grades 9-12
Additional fees include: a non-refundable $200 Registration Fee upon acceptance, annual $150 Activity Fee and nominal additional or specific grade level & (A/P) testing fees.
Multiple payment plans are available through FACTS Tuition Management:
Full Payment - Due July 15
Semester Payments - Half due by July 15 and half due by December 15
Monthly Payment Plan - Equal amounts billed July to April
Information regarding payment plans can be found on the FACTS website, which is listed on the Parent Update page of Mercy's website.
Tuition assistance may stem from academic scholarships, leadership scholarships, and need-based aid. Notices of scholarships are mailed in April.
A number of partial scholarships are offered to students with exceptional ability as they join our program. Incoming 9th grade academic scholarships are based on the result of an invite only scholarship test given in March. Invitations are mailed at the end of February and are based on academic review of our students' Placement Test and GPA.
- William J. Stoltz Scholarship - (1) $2,000 ($500 for each of the four years)
- Presidential Scholarship: (3) $2,000 ($500 for each of the four years)
- Sister Mary Francesca Alumnae Association Scholarship: (2) $2,000 ($500 for each of the four years)
- Zaremba Scholarship: (gifted from a St. Louis family to a parish student): (6) $1,000 each
- Incoming 6th - 8th grade academic scholarships are based on academic review of our students' Placement Test and GPA.
- McAuley Scholarship: (20) $500 each
A variety of leadership scholarships are granted annually to our current students and are based on teacher nominations and a panel review. The particular scholarships are listed below:
- Colleen Harrington Scholarship: ten students, two per grade, grades 8-12 ($500 each)
- 60 for 60 Scholarship: one middle school student ($1,000)
- Sue Clifford-Alvut Scholarship: two middle school students ($1,000 each)
Tuition assistance is available based on the individual family's calculated financial need. We offer aid, up to 50% of our annual tuition. All accepted and registered students are encouraged to complete a confidential online application for aid (see above FACTS website link). We work with FACTS Tuition Management to evaluate financial need. FACTS will forward their recommendations to the Peggy Kenrick, Director of Finance.
The deadline for financial aid applications is March 15, 2014. Families are required to apply for financial aid every year that students are in attendance at OLM. Late applications will be considered, however, there is no guarantee that funds will be available. Notice of aid is mailed in May.