Attention all Jazz Band members--tonight’s rehearsal has been rescheduled to April 27th. Please see Google Classroom or the email Mrs. Marron sent out this week with the remaining rehearsal dates listed.
Attention All Arts Fest Performers! All acts scheduled to perform on the stage in the theatre for Arts fest need to send an MP3 of their music to Colleen Kosanke as soon as possible. See the drama board for the correct email address. All music must be received by Thursday at 3:00 pm. Thank you.
As a reminder, the bookstore will be closed today. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Arts Fest 2017 is tomorrow! You may dress down, however you need to wear a shirt in your class color. Lunch will be provided. Please make sure you dress for the workshops that you signed up for--sneakers are needed if you are in Jazzercise or Dancing. If you signed up for the make-up workshop, please make sure you bring your own make-up. If you signed up for the hair braiding workshop, please bring your own hair ties. If you do not remember what workshops you signed up for, please see Mrs. Plummer. It will be an awesome day of celebrating the arts!
Attention those who ride the RTS bus. Next Friday, April 7th, the City Schools are closed therefore RTS will not honor your regular bus pass. The bus will make its regular route though, so if you wish to ride the RTS bus on April 7th please bring cash for the bus ticket. Otherwise be sure to arrange alternate transportation.
Congratulations to the Mock Trial team for winning the semi-finals against Brighton High School last night. They will now advance to the finals!
- Attention All Arts Fest Performers! All acts scheduled to perform on the stage in the theatre for Arts Fest need to send an MP3 of their music to Colleen Kosanke as soon as possible. See the drama board for the correct email address. All music must be received by Thursday at 3:00 pm. Thank you!
- Attention! Students who have a negative balance on their lunch account, please pay off the balance as soon as possible.
- Thank you to all the students who competed in the Annual Badminton Tournaments for the Missions.
-- 1st place for the 11/12th grade went to Sarah Chew and Grace Fjermedal.
--2nd place honors went to Maya Dini and Johanna Gertin.
--In the 9/10th Division, first place winners were Maria Crosby and Madeleine Sutton.
--2nd place finishes were earned by Haley Bronk and Lily Witkoski.
--Costume winners for the 9/10th grade were Sara and Sienna- please come to the PE office to get your prize.
- The 6th grade class has their Ministry Day this morning. Pray for them as they share the Mercy spirit of compassion and kindness in helping and serving the elderly, children with special needs, women in need, and the poor.
- Passport is going to The Legacy today after school. High School students, please sign up outside the Passport office.
- Attention 7th and 8th graders. This Friday McQuaid is hosting a semi-formal dance from 7-9:30pm. All Mercy 7th and 8th grade students are invited. The event will be held in their cafeteria and admission is $10. Please see Miss Lombardi or Miss Crowell if you have any questions!
- Any Seniors who are small group leaders or members of the Retreat Committee, There will be a meeting during Advisement on Tuesday in 317.
- Also any Senior who is arriving late to Retreat for any reason, please give your name in writing to Mrs. McAdoo or Sr. Joan.
- French Club will be meeting on Wednesday, March 29th at 7:20 in M2. We will be doing
a fun, cultural activity for April 1st! All are welcome!
- The Final Paris/Rome Parent/Student meeting will be held tonight, Tuesday, March 28 at 5:30 pm in the Media Center. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Gysel in Room M3. Please make sure that you and a parent or guardian are able to attend.
- Dress A Girl will meet Wednesday 3/29 at 7:15 am in Room 107 all students in grades 9-12 are welcome!!
- Attention all 9th & 10th grade students who are participating in the badminton tournament after school today : Please be changed and ready to start in the high school gym by 2:55. The tournament will start promptly at 3:00. Thank-you!
- Congratulations to the Jr/Sr Mission Month Badminton Tournament participants: Costume prize went to: Summer Mills and Lexi Klimek! Stop down to the PE Office and pick out your prizes.
- There will be a MasterMinds practice today after school in Room 113.
- Quill Editors: Please meet Wednesday at 7:20 in Room 206 to check progress on the next issue.
- Attention 7th and 8th graders: This Friday McQuaid is hosting a semi-formal dance from 7-9:30 pm. All Mercy 7th and 8th grade students are invited. The event will be held in their cafeteria and admission is $10. Please see Miss Lombardi or Miss Crowell if you have any questions!
- A huge congratulations to all the students involved in the Shakespeare One Act Festival this past weekend! And a special thank you to the students and teachers who came out to support Mercy theatre. Congratulations again on a funny and successful show weekend.
- There will be a MasterMinds practice after school tomorrow in Room 113.
- French Club will be meeting on Wednesday, March 29th at 7:20 in M2. We will be doing a fun, cultural activity for April 1st! All are welcome!
- Passport is going to Fairport Baptist Homes tomorrow after school. We will help the elderly with odds and ends jobs like dog walking or simple cleaning. High school students, please sign up outside the Passport office.