Immerse yourself into American culture at Mercy
As part of our commitment to developing students with a growth mindset who are globally ready, Mercy is proud to offer educational opportunities to international students each year. International students help Mercy develop a global perspective within our school as well as fostering cross-cultural competence and diverse viewpoints in our student body.
Mercy’s International program is designed for students who have graduated from secondary schools in their home country. International students at Mercy are welcomed into both our middle school and high school programs. International students are also encouraged to participate in our extracurricular programs, the college planning process, school activities, and sports. Mercy also matches international students with host families in Rochester. Our Lady of Mercy School for Young Women is the perfect place to for international students to immerse themselves in American culture and student life!
To review international student application requirements and apply for admission, please contact Kerrie Mullen ’06, Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-288-7120 x310.
- Students must be accepted to Mercy by Director of Admissions Rose Cooper ’01
- Students will enroll in a program of study that meets her interests and needs; for example, a concentration on English language and literature.
- Enrollment in individual classes is dependent upon available space.
- Students will be graded using a pass/fail format.
- Students will receive a Certificate of Study listing classes taken and passed while at Our Lady of Mercy.
- If a student wishes to participate in the year-end graduation ceremony, a $300 fee is additional.
- Mercy will arrange for homestay if needed. (additional fees apply)
Note: Restrictions apply to certain countries