Announcements for December 4, 2023
During the month of December, there are multiple ways to share the spirit of giving in Mercy Service. High school students are invited to sign up to help:
- Organize toys for children at St. Peter’s Kitchen,
- Bake & decorate Christmas Cookies for the women at Bethany House,
- Organize presents for people at House of Mercy, and so much more.
- Check Mercy Service Google Classroom, your student emails, or see Mrs. Randazzese for more details!
Attention Seniors, Wednesday, Dec. 6th is your 2nd Motto Workday. This is a day to solidify your Motto projects, talk & plan with your Motto Coach and work on your journals. It is a half day and you may dress down. Please bring your SurfacePros fully charged! Check Motto Google Classroom for further details.
Did you miss the Permission Slip deadline for the NHS Roller-skating Party? Don’t worry: You can still pick up a Permission Slip from Dr. Belanger at the door of room M-11 in the Middle School or from Mrs. Ahern in the Main Office.
- Hand in your signed Permission Slip in M-11, or simply bring it with you to the Roller-skating Party, and you’ll be good to go.
- All $10 donations for the Mercy Missions will be collected at the door.
- There will also be baked goods and glow sticks, so bring a bit of extra cash for even more fundraising fun!
It’s MERCY MONDAY in the Bookstore!
- 10% off all tee shirts (in store only) and all purchases over $5 will be eligible for a drawing for a $5 Mercy candy gift card. A new winner will be announced daily!
- Leadership Distinction Members: Nazareth Leadership workshops are tomorrow. Please check Classroom for the details and the instructions on how to sign-up. This is a great opportunity for a Speaker Journal.
- Science club has an interest meeting tomorrow, December 5th, during Advisement in room 301.
- Attention Ski Club Members: There will be a mandatory meeting TODAY for all ski club members during Advisement in the Auditorium.
Yearbook orders will be accepted online until Sunday, Dec. 17th.