Inspired leaders chart our course
Educated and experienced, Mercy’s dedicated Administration works tirelessly to create an atmosphere of learning, respect, and compassion. Joined by a caring faculty and staff, Mercy Administration puts the best interests of the students first. Each member welcomes interactions from parents and prospective parents to gain an understanding of any topic that is of interest to our Mercy families. To see a complete listing of faculty and staff, visit our Student/Parent Portal.
Pamela Fennell Baker, J.D. ’74 P’12
President and CEO
Martin Kilbridge, Ed.D.
Sherylanne Diodato, Ph.D. ’93
Dean of the Middle School
Dana Whipple, MS Ed
Dean of Student Life/International Program Coordinator
Elizabeth Guzzetta, MS Ed.
Dean of Academics
Board of Trustees
Our Lady of Mercy School for Young Women is extraordinarily proud of our Board of Trustees, who volunteer their time and efforts on behalf of the school. This group of learned, passionate women and men ensures the school’s success and prosperity by collectively directing the school’s affairs, while meeting the appropriate interests of the administration, faculty and staff, students, and parents. In addition to business and financial issues, the Board of Trustees – whether meeting as a full Board or in critical sub-committees – provides oversight and of school governance, social responsibility, and ethics. Mercy’s Board of Trustees serves as a role model for the entire school, and we are grateful for their high level of commitment.
- Pamela Fennell Baker*, J.D. ’74, P’12, President and CEO
- Shannon Dougherty BA, ’15, Executive Assistant to the President
Committee memberships listed in parentheses.
- Heather Goodbody* ’87, Chair (Audit, Executive, Finance, Governance)
- Terri Cubiotti, Vice Chair (Executive)
- Timothy Jones P’16, ’17, Treasurer (Finance Chair, Audit)
- Sr. Patricia Prinzing, RSM ’58, Secretary (Executive, Finance, Governance)
- Noveera Tahir Ahmed, Ph.D. ’96 P’20 (Academic & Student Affairs)
- Jeanne Casares (Campus)
- Colleen Davis, M.D. P’12 ’15 ’18 (Academic & Student Affairs)
- John Hayes P’98 ’01 ’06 ’10 ’12 ’16 ’19 (Advancement Chair, Executive)
- Edward Hourihan, Jr., Esq. P’14 (Advancement)
- Ted Jordan P’21 (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Liaison)
- Bradley Kammholz, Esq. P’20 (Advancement)
- Raymond F. LeChase II P’17 (Campus Chair, Executive)
- John Maxwell P’10 ’14 (Academic & Student Affairs Chair, Executive)
- Joan Mullaney, Ed.D. (Academic & Student Affairs)
- Kevin Peartree, Esq. P’11 ’14 (Governance Chair, Campus, Executive)
- Renee Rigoni P’07 ’09 ’12 (Finance)
- Katie Snyder ’01 (Finance, Audit)
- Dina Vazzana ’84 P’13 (Human Resources Chair)
- Kathleen A. Murray P’02
- Kathleen Bonsignore Walgreen ’61
*Indicates ex officio member of all committees.