Mercy FundClick To Give
As the waters of time flow, the opportunities and challenges that await our students are profound and varied. We must always be ready to rise to the task of helping our students be prepared to take on these opportunities.
For nearly 100 years, Our Lady of Mercy School for Young Women has been preparing and inspiring young women to achieve the highest level of success in college, their careers, and in the community.
Your support helps us provide students with the tools they need to experience life-changing academic excellence, deep faith, and enduring success.
What Matters Most?
Please consider Our Lady of Mercy School for Young Women as you make your year-end giving plans. The Mercy Fund is our school’s main source of non-tuition funding that allow us to do so much for so many. By making a gift to the 2022-2023 Mercy Fund, you can:
- STRENGTHEN the leadership qualities and abilities of each and every Mercy Girl with greater, more robust internships.
- OPEN doors for young women of all backgrounds through life-changing, need-based scholarships.
- GROW our STEM offerings and create new educational programs.
- EXPAND our performing and visual arts and athletic programs at a world-class level.
- CULTIVATE a robust fund to address capital improvements to our campus.
Donations to the Mercy Fund have a direct impact on the students at Mercy. By making an annual gift, you will help us solidify our school as a place where future generations of Mercy Girls can receive a world-class education.